On-Site Chair Massage is a great way to relax and ease stress in a short time period. Chair Massages are a guaranteed way to bring a positive atmosphere to any event whether it is a Corporate Wellness Program, Family Reunion, Wedding Party, or Retreat. Let us send you a highly qualified Chair Massage Therapist to your location of choice and watch how much they can positively influence your event. Kiva Therapeutics chair massage service is affordable and can be as low as $1 a minute!
Kiva Therapeutics has a choice of payment options:
- The Host/ Company sponsors the chair massage as part of a company wellness program.
- Host and Guest/Employee share in the cost.
- The Guest/ Employee pays for their chair massages.
Corporate Wellness Program:
There are a growing number of companies, big and small, that believe in the benefits of massage therapy at work and offer it to their employees on a regular basis. These companies recognize that short chair massages at work will help employees to lower stress, improve productivity, and reduce sick days. Employees will feel overall more positive about their careers. Chair Massage confirms to your employees that you care about their health and well-being.
A 15 minute massage can help employees perform significantly better on complicated tasks, improve creative thinking, and relieve fatigue. Workplace chair massage is an ideal tool for helping to relieve and prevent carpal tunnel syndrome, a condition that affects many office workers. Other benefits of massage at work include temporary relief of tension headaches, neck pain and back pain.
Stress can cause:
- High Blood Pressure/Poor Circulation
- Arthritis and Joint Problems
- Neck and Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Muscle Spasms
- Stress/Tension Headaches
- Muscle Tension and Aches
- Fatigue/Poor Concentration
Massage therapy helps:
- Prevent injury.
- Relieve muscle strains that eventually lead to Repetitive Strain and Motion Injuries
- Reduce the adverse effects of staying in one position too long.
- Identify tender areas that need attention before becoming serious problems.
- Rev up brainpower by increasing blood flow.
- Relieve physical and mental strain.
- Ease away tension headaches.
- Boost immune systems.
- Lift morale.
- Motivate employees to take better care of their health.